Conditions of access
1. Previously obtained Bachelor degree of 180 ECTS.
2. Degree obtained in the field of natural science or engineering.
3. Proof of proficiency in the English language demonstrated through qualified language testS:
- TOEFL: paper-based TOEFL level of minimum 550 or an internet-based TOEFL level of minimum 80.
- IELTS: a minimum overall score of at least 6.5, and on each part a minimum 6.0
- Other scientific areas will be considered, depending on relatoin to major areas and candidate CV.
Criteria for selection of the candidates
1. Academic qualification based on previous study results (max 60 points),
2. Motivation letter (max 15 points)
3. Recommendation letters from previous supervisors or employers (max 5 points). CV and relevant experience (max 20). In the case of equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the under-represented gender.
Certificate of bachelor degree in the field of natural science or other scientific areas will be considered, depending on relatoin to major areas and candidate CV.
1.A Bachelor degree certificate or diploma (3 years and 180 ECTS)
2.If you are in your final year of your bachelor studies (2 completed years and 120 ECTS): the transcript of records and certificate of enrolment with expected graduation date stamped and signed by a university official (registrar’s office or student services). Please consider that in case of pre-selection, the final acceptance is dependent on receiving the completed Bachelor degree certificate or diploma
3. Transcripts of record with GPA, Proof of proficiency in the English language, Motivation letter, Two reference letters, Curriculum Vitae, Copy of passport
More information and application here