This degree aims to train professionals providing a solid base in Marine Biology with a strong component of practical training, addressing the study of structure and function of marine organisms; the procedures of operation and exploitation of marine ecosystems; the production and management of marine resources.
In Marine Biology degree, the students can learn about various topics of fundamental areas of Marine Biology, marine biotechnology, rational exploitation of marine resources and ecosystems, aquaculture and fisheries.
- Specialized technicians in natural parks, marine reserves, aquariums, oceanographic parks, zoos and fishing and aquaculture companies
- Advisors/ consultants of companies in the area of marine environment
- Research assistants integrated in I&D teams in companies, institutes, investigation centers and state labs
- Entrepreneurs in technical innovation areas, natural products and ecotourism
- Senior technician in services of local and central administration
- Formers in marine biology area integrated in environmental education teams